Monday, April 18, 2011

Rainy Days...

Sometimes rainy days seem really gloomy...today it just means I was able to get a lot of stuff done around the house. I figured since I won't really be able to do much at the end of the week except take care of our new baby girl, I might as well get the house cleaned for my parents to arrive Wednesday afternoon. Rain means that it won't be a dry summer which makes me excited for how beautiful Logan will be when its warm outside. We're just lucky it isn't snowing...hope I didn't speak to soon :) I think this baby girl knows the weather isn't the best because she has been doing flippies in my stomach all day, how she can still move around in there is beyond me. Can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy, aka our chunky monkey. "ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!" 5 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. ...and she's here. Finally huh? It seems like it takes forever and then BAM...you are a mom. It's pretty awesome isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is amazing! I absolutely love being a mom, wouldn't trade it for anything.

    ReplyDelete