Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!!

WOW!
Being a mom is hard work, but I wouldn't give it up for anything. Brooklyn is an amazing little girl and is slowly starting to develop her cute personality. When I wake up in the morning to see her sleeping in her bed, I can't help but feel so blessed. 10 minutes later she is screaming because I can't get her bottle filled quick enough, but is quick to forgive me when I feed her. Nothing is better than seeing those two sweet blue eyes looking up at me. I know a lot of mothers say this, but I have the cutest baby ever. In the beginning, I saw a lot of colton in her, but everyday I think she resembles me more and more. Like I've said before, Brooklyn is a wonderful blessing in our lives and we are both so blessed to have her here as healthy as she is. During the pregnancy, we were worried that she would be in the icu for a little while, but she came out big and healthy. Heavenly Father knows us and he knew what he was doing when he sent this sweet angel into our lives. We love her...even at 3:00 am in the morning. :)

1 comment:

  1. Being a mom is totally the best thing in the world. I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete